This Privacy Notice relates to the Fleetfind website accessible at www.fleetfind.co.uk, which is owned by and operated by Fleetfind Ltd, Company Registration No 04535425. Fleetfind Ltd is registered with The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO Registration No Z8452301).
Fleetfind respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. Fleetfind also has obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 and any subsequent replacement legislation (“the Act”) regarding the collection, use and storage of personal information relating to individuals which Fleetfind receives via the website. Fleetfind provides this Privacy Notice to inform you of our policy and practices and of the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Fleetfind ensures that any data about individuals received via the website will be processed in accordance with the principles of the Act and this notice.
By using the Fleetfind website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
How we use your information
Information you give us
This may include your name, email address, phone number and company name that you enter on the Fleetfind website, for this data Fleetfind are the data processor. We will use this information:
- to communicate with you via email and/or phone and notify you about relevant information regarding your enquiry.
We use your data to respond to your enquiries about our services (the lawful basis for this is “Legitimate Interest”) and to provide our services to you (the lawful basis for this is “Legitimate Interest”).
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Fleetfind Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fleetfind Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also share your personal information to third parties for the purposes of the prevention or detection of crime or fraud.
Where we store your personal data
The information that we collect from and about you may be stored by our third party provider on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region. We have specific contracts in place with our third party provider, approved for use in the UK, which give personal data the same protection it has in the UK.
How to change your information or contact us about anything concerning our use of your personal data
If there are any changes in your details that we need to reflect, you want to check the accuracy of the details that we hold about you, or if you have any other questions about this Privacy Notice please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you feel that you need to complain about how we are handling your personal data please email email@example.com or use the 'Contact Us' form on our website.
Your ultimate point of contact for all data protection matters in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office. See the Contact us page on the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/
Changes to this Privacy Notice
If changes to the Fleetfind Ltd Privacy Notice include any significantly different use of your personal data, we will let you know and give you the option to agree to the new use.